Support Kamran Balayev
Kam Balayev is an ethnic Azeri and in his younger years, he read Management, Organisations and Governance at the London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE), followed by Criminal Justice at the University of Cambridge. He was also trained at the Geneva Security Policy Centre, an elite think-tank in Switzerland and in the US.
Kam was always passionate about community work and led a program that was focusing on raising awareness of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.
He has been working on various projects including consultancy in London and worldwide. His current project’s focus is cyber risk and security, digital economy, robotics and AI. He is a trustee of the Fund for Peace in Washington, DC that produces The Fragile States Index which ‘is a critical tool in highlighting not only the normal pressures that all states experience, but also in identifying when those pressures are pushing a state towards the brink of failure’.(FFP)
Kam has been nominated by the Renew Party to stand in the London Mayoral elections in May 2020. Kam will be standing for:-
- EU citizens - Kam’s team will defend the rights of European citizens, by supporting them through the settled status applications.
- Growth - Kam’s team will be working hard to make London a high growth cyber capital that attracts talent and companies from across the globe through setting up special economic zones
- Youth - Kam will invest in London’s youth with digital training schemes and youth clubs.
- Security - Kam will deliver a cyber plan, to help Police control the streets of London and assure our safety.
- Environment - Kam will be promoting clean air policies in London and will clean it from carbon emissions.
- Local Business - Kam will support the high street and British Independent Business.
- Education-Kam will be promoting education oriented policies to prepare the young generation for the future
- Housing-Kam will be working in a direction to build as many affordable homes as possible.
“We are London, I am London” ~ Kamran Balayev